Monday, January 28, 2008

Tagged...

You all know how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE being tagged for fun things!! And Julie over at I love my Life left me a heads up that she had just tagged me!! YEAH! So, read on...and be sure to see who I tagged at the bottom of the MEME! (Can ANYONE tell me WHY it is called that??!) It's THE 5 RANDOMS!! THE MISSION: Share five random/weird things about myself. Share five places that I "want to see or want to see again." Tag five random people and link to them...and let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Alrighty...here goes.... (and those of you who have read my "randoms" (example 1) (example 2) (example 3)before...this is getting harder and harder to do without repeating! Does that make ME random??) Five random things about me: 1. I quit the field hockey team after the first practice because the coach scared me. 2. I am very double jointed 3. I once told my little sister that her favorite toy was in the bottom of the sleeping bag and when she went in to get it, I rolled it up and sat on the end so she couldn't get out. To this day she is freakishly claustrophobic...you don't think I had anything to do with that, do you? 4. I live a mile from the house I grew up in a development that used to be the dairy farm of twins I would ride to Penn State with to see my boyfriend. I ended up marrying that boyfriend's roommate and bought my headpiece for our wedding in the Bridal shop that was owned by the mom of those twins (the Bridal shop was in her house). I now live on that property with the roommate (aka: hubby). 5. I am afraid of the dark. Five places I want to see or want to see again: 1. Switzerland - have been there - would love to go back. 2. Bar Harbor, ME - where we honeymooned 3. Disney - AGAIN! 4. The Oprah Show - never have been, would PEE if I went! 5. ANY island! - have only been to beaches on the east coast Five random people I have to tag: 1. Dawn - because she ROCKS! 2. Steph - because she ROCKS! 3. Heather - because she ROCKS! 4. Tracy - because she ROCKS! 5. Kendra - because she ROCKS!

16 comments:

Kalynne Pudner said...

That #4 sounds like a novel query. You should write it someday!

Laski said...

What a cool twist (#4). Stumbled upon your blog--not sure how, but isn't that how it goes (possibly through Manic Mom or reading about Julian . . . )?

Michelle Kemper Brownlow said...

Kalynne...thanks for the push! Maybe I would have more luck in the novel submission! :)

Lainey-Paney said...

I am afraid of the dark too.

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Ack, you're gonna kill me, but the number one random thing about me is that I don't do TAGS!!! Yikes!!! Can I pass the baton of tag and give it to someone else???

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

I hereby nominate Kalynne as honorary Taggee as I am unable to fulfill my duties!!!!

Julie said...

THANKS MICHELLE!! I wasn't sure if you'd want to play along, but I'm so glad you did!!

I like the whole 6 degrees of separation thing you had going on with random thing #4!!!

Shellie said...

Uh, I'm sure you had Nothing at all to do with your sister's claustrophobia :) Interesting random stuff there!

Anonymous said...

#3 had me laughing so hard I cried! Boy, I wish I'd thought of that when I was a kid...

Tracy Rambles On And On said...

I think I forgot my name halfway through number four. That was a doozy!
I'll post mine tomorrow and I'll let you know when it's up. Thanks for thinking of me and for thinking that I rock!

chris said...

I don't understand this tag game. I'm going to have to check into it.

Grandmother Goddess of the Garden said...

Thanks Michelle! I think you rock too! As you know, I'm fairly new at this but will give it a try.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I'm with Manic, but I did humor you on my blog...

Beth said...

That is too funny about the sleeping bag!!!

Great post!
Beth

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

HA! Looks to me like Dawn is a better friend than I!!! She did the tag. Now I feel like such a terrible person. If SHE has the time to do it but I don't... well, that's just RUDE of me! ; )

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

#3 is hysterical!! These tags are pretty interesting. You find out so much about people that make you go "hhhmmmmmm." lol. Great post.