Saturday, January 19, 2008

Wanna have a contest?...

So, it's Saturday, I just finished making some charms for my girls in children's church tomorrow, my husband is at Lowe's, the baby is sleeping, my 10 year old is making Pokemon artwork and my 9 year old is making friendship bracelets. I am in the office alone. I should be re-working Macy-Sue, right? Nope. Blogging. But I had a fun idea!!!!! Because we are all headed into the dreaded season of Spring Cleaning what if we HELP each other get organized. Here's what we will do... 1. Email me a photo of your biggest mess that needs the most attention - a closet, someone's bedroom, a dresser filled with junk that you have no space for, etc. 2. Describe your dilemma - not enough room, too big of a space, etc. 3. I will post your mess and your dilemma and that day all my readers will help you out by making suggestions in the comment section. 4. Promote the "call for help" on your own blog and get your readers in on the game, too! 5. When your project is complete, I will post your before and after...your prize is the satisfaction of completing the project!! Do you love this idea? If I have enough entries, I will post one a day...I know, Manic, "What the (BLEEP) are you thinking with a daily post?" WOOPS! Hubby is home - need to look busy. :) EMAIL YOUR MESSES TO ME and we can start tomorrow - or later today... PS....NEED a really fun name for my contest - any ideas?

8 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Operation Fix-A-Mess! No anesthesia needed!

Alison said...

Ummm..I have too many to choose!! Let me look around and pick one!!

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

OK, believe it or not, I just cleaned up all my closets... I am gonna have to really think about this one... maybe I'll just send a photo of my husband... nekkid!!! Hahahahahahah!

Great and FUN idea!!!

AND love Breathe by Anna Nalik which was playing when I clicked on... there's one line in there that's especially 'potent' to me. (The one about being naked and ... I'll have to listen to it fully to know exactly which line, but I'm sure you know which one I'm talking about... words in my head... you know it.)

Grandmother Goddess of the Garden said...

The Avery's are my thoughts right now...sorry Michelle...my brain just went numb! I'll pour some more wine and get back to you on that one,

Julie said...

Can I just enter my whole house?? LOL!!

What about "Extreme Make-over, Blogger Edition"? (Yeah, it's pretty bad, but maybe it will trigger a GOOD idea!!)

Anonymous said...

I like Julie's.
KR

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Man, I'm so bummed. I read this after HOURS of reorganizing. I totally could have won if I would have taken a before pic. It was scarey, truly.

I gave you an award on my blog, go check it out! :o)

Anonymous said...

"Too nuts to be clean" You must be kidding, send a photo?