Saturday, January 19, 2008
Wanna have a contest?...
So, it's Saturday, I just finished making some charms for my girls in children's church tomorrow, my husband is at Lowe's, the baby is sleeping, my 10 year old is making Pokemon artwork and my 9 year old is making friendship bracelets. I am in the office alone. I should be re-working Macy-Sue, right? Nope. Blogging. But I had a fun idea!!!!! Because we are all headed into the dreaded season of Spring Cleaning
what if we HELP each other get organized.
Here's what we will do...
1. Email me a photo of your biggest mess that needs the most attention - a closet, someone's bedroom, a dresser filled with junk that you have no space for, etc.
2. Describe your dilemma - not enough room, too big of a space, etc.
3. I will post your mess and your dilemma and that day all my readers will help you out by making suggestions in the comment section.
4. Promote the "call for help" on your own blog and get your readers in on the game, too!
5. When your project is complete, I will post your before and after...your prize is the satisfaction of completing the project!!
Do you love this idea? If I have enough entries, I will post one a day...I know, Manic, "What the (BLEEP) are you thinking with a daily post?"
WOOPS! Hubby is home - need to look busy. :) EMAIL YOUR MESSES TO ME and we can start tomorrow - or later today...
PS....NEED a really fun name for my contest - any ideas?
Labels: Spring Cleaning Contest