Monday, January 7, 2008

The gift of friendship...

Heather from Rice-A-Roni-ville made me cry today! For those of you who don't know Heather, she is owner and head jewelry-maker extraordinaire of FAITH CREATIONS, LLC. This is not her first attempt at creating BLING, I did my Christmas and Birthday shopping for all my girlfriends with her in November. Go to her archives and find her Nov 1st post to see them! As a surprise, she made me a necklace from her new line she calls "Charming!" This time she has outdone herself. She has started making photo charms necklaces. Picture it...hand-soldered framed photos as reversible charms from necklaces. They are beautiful. Breathtaking...especially when its your own kidlets staring back at you from the photo around your neck. Here's mine!

Head over to her blog, email her some pictures of your kids and place your orders or just leave her a comment about how beautiful her work is. Let her know that you, too, think she ROCKS! 'Cause I do!

Thanks friend!

7 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I am so pleased that you enjoy your creation so much. It was my pleasure and a complete joy to see you smile. Gosh, it made it fast. Gotta love the USPS. Love you girlie. Thanks for the props. Off to create more masterpieces. Wait until you see the one I designed today.

Anonymous said...

OMG, that is so pretty! I love your photos. (esp the behind view - very cute). How big is the charm - thumbnail size - bigger?
Nice job Heather - you do rock!
KR

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Michelle--Stop on back my my blog today for the latest "creation". Next to the photo one's I've created this is a piece I'm most proud of. It's really beautiful...The pic's don't do it justice AT ALL. I really need a prof. photog. to shoot this piece. Tell me your thoughts?

Tracy Rambles On And On said...

Wow, she really does rock! I want one! Now let me ask you, is that the front and back of the same necklace or are they two different ones?
Either way, I love them! I so wish I were crafty!

Zoe said...

what a wonderful gift!!!

Michelle Kemper Brownlow said...

This gorgeous necklace -- yes it is one...a reversible artwork!

The frame is 1 1/2" x 1 1/2"

Unknown said...

ooooo....I'd really be interested in these for my work. Hmmmmm....