Thursday, January 10, 2008

It's a conspiracy...

Alright already! I am really a good mom! I am on top of things (mostly). I don't have my kids pack their own lunches and get on the bus alone (well, if I am in my jammies, they walk across the street when we see the bus coming and I wave from the door). I help them pick out their clothes (although, the usually pick something else to wear), I make sure they take their medicine (even if I have to tie them to a chair to take it...TOTALLY kidding!) Because of the science experiments found over the last month in my son's lunch box, I keep a close eye on what is left in there. My daughter NEVER packs. It is her mission in life to buy lunch...every single day...no matter WHAT it is. So, I thought she was in the clear of the 'Funky-Food Science Award.' But I think she has won! Yesterday she pull THIS out of her backpack. Scary. Beat her brother with this one!

Of course...you will win something for guessing correctly!! Would I embarrass myself like this for nothing? Nope. I do it for my readers!! For the prizes!!

I don't have a photo of the prize because my big kidlets and my hubby have the camera with them. They are out galavanting today.

But, here's a hint...I used to own a 9-room craft shop filled with locally hand-crafted items. When I closed up shop, some people never came back for their items and I have them stock piled in my studio.

You are guaranteed to be pleased with your prize! :)

21 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Ok, I'm going to guess it was some type of entree' that had a tortilla involved. One that now has been invaded with mold.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Wait, could it be some sort of slice of cheese, mozzarella or monterey jack maybe?

Julie Stiles Mills said...

banana surprise?

Tracy Rambles On And On said...

I'm totally going to pull this one out of my bum because after careful assessment, I have absolutely no idea what that is.
So, my guess is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
I think that you deserve and award for having the guts to show us these pictures!
Oh and what was the last picture of bad food? I didn't ever see the answer.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I'm re-guessing......Bananas-FOSTERing mold....

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle, just popped in to say hello. It's been a long time since I've been around. I've missed being here.

And I have not a single clue as to what that is...nope not anything. Well happy new year to you and I hope to resurface in blogging in about 6 weeks when our house is ready. Blessings.

Jen said...

Is it oranges? Maybe even pears?

Zaankali said...

vanilla pudding? do you pack pudding in ziplock bags?
BTW-My kids (8yr to 16 yr) all pack their own lunch. Of course I have set up guidelines for them but I forget who prefers what and I kept hearing "why did you put _____ in my lunch? I hate ______." so I have overcome this problem with having them pack their own lunch. Tada. Now they can't complain about their lunch. WooHa!
Smiles!

AlaneM said...

My guess is vanilla pudding that's trying to turn into The Blob (and take over the world, of course!)
I must say I'm glad my K-kid gets hot lunch at school, it stays there :)
Alane

Julie said...

An omlet?? Wow, that looks pretty yucky.

Coffespaz said...

Ewwww....that's definitely worse than the broccoli. I have no idea, but you get kudos for having to pull stuff like that from the lunch bag/box. I hope you have a pair of long tongs and some thick rubber gloves. HA!

Anonymous said...

I am going guess banana or a second guess is cookie dough.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Michelle. Pancakes?? From Kim W. in PA

Too Little Time said...

Stuffed Pizza Stick (dough with mozz cheese in middle) thats been accessorized? - Don't you love the finds from the backpack. My favorite from December was the announcements (x3) of the change in the Christmas program time... which if I had gotten would have prevented me from missing - Love those kids - Karrie

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

cauliflower?

Grandmother Goddess of the Garden said...

My guess would be pizza or cinnamon roll...I actually am leaving a comment/message for the Avery's...my prayers are with you and yours...may you feel peace and love...I wish I could erase your pain. Michelle, See my last post and add my dear friend to your prayer list...it's going to be a rough haul for her and her boys.

Unknown said...

Grilled cheese sandwhich.

Dawn said...

You sent a bag of gravy to school with your daughter?!!! LOL!
My guess is banana surprise.

Anonymous said...

A fermented Hot Pocket??

Stephanie Honeycutt
weathergirl1@gmail.com

Melissa said...

I think you set the bag on the counter in an inconspicuous way so IF we had a clue, it would be gone! My guess is...um...maybe a piece of cake from a Christmas party? If she doesn't pack her lunch, I'm thinking she brought something home from school.

...very curious...

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

String cheese? Come on' is anyone even a LITTLE close?