Monday, January 21, 2008

A Poem from Mimi...

Fly high…
Fly high, lil man,
The sun and you are one.
You won’t ever be cold again,
I will always keep my eyes to the skies…
Today, the sunshine was a little warmer,
Tonight, the Milky Way a little brighter.
I feel your hand in mine and your face on my chest.
I feel you looking up at me, Begging for a kiss.
“Just one more kiss, Mama…
One more dinosaur kiss,
Because I really like you"
Come closer baby, It is ok now,
You are done fighting ,
You are done hurting.
Give me one more smile,
One more silly face,
And one more hug…
You can go, now,you can go,
The boys will be fine,
Daddy and I will love on them for you…
My heart is shattered, baby,
But so much bigger,so full of love…
I will miss you forever…
So for now, Fly high, lil man…
With your brand new wings,
Fly high, all the way to Heaven…
Good night, sweet pea, sleep tight,
Your mama (1-20-08)
Check out how many candles have been lit for Julian.
618 from 20 countries (in less than 48 hours!)
Light one for him (just click on one with no flame)...keep the flames burnin' for our little hero!

2 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

WOW! I'm not so sure I could put my thoughts so eloquently so shortly after such a loss. God truly gives the peace that passes all understanding....

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Damn. I did cry....