Friday, January 18, 2008

Julian update...

From Mimi, "I am so gonna miss that kid, his face, his smile(dimples) , his " someone is being to loud , can somebody be quiet !" all these little things that make my little man who he is. I am so thankful for technology , I can't even tell you how many videos and pictures i have of this kid!!!I guess I will be able to share a lot of those when I don't have anymore updates to give on Julian's condition. Julian... He is ,well you know, just holding on still... no change really. Fever is down again. So we are still playing a cruel game :the waiting game... " Somehow this week got away from me and I am ashamed that I did not do my weekly Wednesday call to Fast. I hope you all did it without my reminder. The Avery family has got to be aching and we need to lift them up in prayer. Pray for a miracle, pray for peace, pray for Juju's brothers, whatever your heart leads you to pray...just pray. Don't forget that Saturday at 11:00 am is always NATIONAL HUG JUJU DAY, send a WORLDWIDE squeeze to King Juju by hugging your children at 11. Mimi said they have people in from out of town from now until the end of the month. She thinks Julian is postponing his trip to Heaven until it is just him and his family. PLEASE PRAY! PLEASE PRAY!

4 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Thanks for the update Michelle. JuJu you are a precious angel.

Too Little Time said...

Praying for JuJu - Don't give up on your dreams. Just because you didn't get the answer you wanted with the first submission didn't mean its not in God's plan. Keep praying for His perfect plan and that you trust in His perfect timing for your life. Peace - karrie

Anonymous said...

Oh Kemper, making the Big Cop cry again! Just make sure you hug those kids today!!!

Just-Me-Jen said...

Ouch. My heart aches for Juju & his family. I will definitley be hugging my kids at 11...
and praying.