Thursday, April 10, 2008

OPRAH HERE WE COME!!!!

I am running around like a maniac packing and crossing off lists...ipod, ipod charger, laptop, etc...and the whole time I am feeling badly for not hosting a video blog! You people are demanding, you know! Just kidding! I am almost all packed, Just crafted some little surprises for my kids for when I leave in the am....things they can keep with them while I am away to help to keep me close...this is the longest I have EVER been away from the WHOLE family! I'd take pictures of what I made them to show you but someone dropped my camera (ME!) and it broke! UGH! Hubby's TO DO list tonight includes buying a new camera! A blogger cannot go to Chicago with her blogging friends and NOT have a camera...are you kidding me? So...needless to say, NO VIDEO BLOG FOR TODAY! Mimi found out that Mariah Carey will be singing her new single, BYE BYE on Oprah on Monday so we think the show is about losing someone you love....UGH! That is gonna be a snot-fest for the three of us!! Send tissues!!!!!!!!!!!! C'mon people, enough is enough.....I have to go.....will be packing my laptop soon then the kids will be home, the baby will be up, we have a parent/teacher conference, have to pick up a baseball uniform and watch American Idol and go to bed!! Then, I am off!!!!!

14 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Such a hard life. I will look for you in the audience on Mon. Even though I really never turn on the t.v. during the day, unless it's Mickey Mouse clubhouse. Ya'll have fun and document your trip well, we want to see all the pictures. No hidden henna tattoo's this time....Wink. Love ya, Heather

Unknown said...

Have a great time!! When will the show air?

Tracy Rambles On And On said...

I am so excited for you all! I hope it's the best time! Can't wait to see pictures.

Shellie said...

I'm so happy and excited for you. It will be a blast, I will be watching for the 3 of you. Go, hurry, and get ready!!!!! Travel safe!!

Kim Wheedleton said...

Have a great time! I'll be watching for you guys on TV...

Theresa said...

I'm telling everyone I know about the 3 of you and the show. I can't wait. Good luck traveling.

Theresa

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Mariah Carey--didn't she just sing that song on AMerican Idol--and I lost my boyfriend on THAT SHOW!!

I wonder if it'll just be her singing the whole time. At least you know you'll come away with a CD!

Chugga chugga choo choooo!

AlaneM said...

Have a blast on Oprah, what fun!
And congrats that the adoption is final, a friend of mine who adopted in a similar fashon called it their 'gotcha day'. What a blessing & what a cutie!!!

MaBunny said...

Have a great time !
Hope I am home in time to watch Oprah , since it is my week to drive school carpool, and we dont' get home till around 4, lol.

Dawn said...

Well, you know you wouldn't have had to pack up to leave so soon if you'd just GET ON A PLANE! ;)
I can't wait to meet you for real, Michelle!!!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Have a fabulous time! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Anonymous said...

i would like to see the photos .. hmm oprah .. charise a filipina singer will be on oprah too on may ..

Anonymous said...

HEY KEMPER....DO SOMETHING CRAZY SO YOU GET ON CAMERA. STREAK!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Or do the "shopping cart!" Have fun, we will be watching!

Anonymous said...

Caution: Check this out http://penlesswriter.blogspot.com/2008/04/church-of-oprah-exposed.html

I must say that I still watch the show, but I'm cautious and careful to follow the Oprah mindset.