Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Namesake Order Pad Closed...and a SECRET!!!

Thank you - OH MY GOODNESS - Thank you! I will have to sift through all of my emails and comments to get an exact count of HOW MANY NAMESAKES were sold to support 4 the kids! I Am flabbergasted! Abso*frippin*lutely flabbergasted! (Say that 5 times!) Michele from 2BOYSTWINGIRLS won the 1/2 price deal! So, Michele only pays half price and ALL of it goes to PEDIATRIC CANCER!! Yeah for Michele as she is buying TWO NAMESAKES! If you ordered a NAMESAKE, you will hear from me soon! I promise! I want to transfer all the orders and details to a ME-style order pad - the kind I can flip through and add ideas to throughout the day without having to be in front of the computer. It's just how I roll! So, bear with me! If I am uber organized, I will crank these out much quicker! I will also let that one lucky person know that they only have to pay 1/2 price for their NAMESAKE! (all proceeds going to 4 the kids!) There is a sort of COUNTDOWN this week - something VERY VERY cool is happening on Friday! and another on SATURDAY! Something that will make your chins HIT THE FLOOR!! I can't even begin to tell you HOW VERY VERY EXCITED I AM!!! You all know how I have a little "pee" problem when I get excited, well....I may have to. Pee that is! Do you wanna know what it is? Do you wanna know WHY I am so excited? Do you wanna know what is happening in 45 hours and 58 minutes? Yes, that's 3:35pm (EST) on Friday! And what's happening in 68 hours and 56 minutes? I am sure you do....but I am going to keep you in the D-A-R-K! Because, I have a MICHELLEKEMPERBROWNLOW way of unveiling said surprise!! And it will be so FUN!! I am not giving you any hints - unless I am begged, of course! You know how much I like being hounded!! That's how the whole VIDEO BLOG got started, Mimi joined in the begging fun and WHAMMO - I had my "Dancin' Queen" debut on YouTube! And I am not telling you WHEN I will reveal the secret! You will just have to keep checkin' back! Cuz, THAT'S HOW I ROLL!

8 comments:

Theresa said...

Michelle,
I am ready to get in my car and come over there! I am sitting on the edge of the chair and my heart is racing and...and...NOTHING!

I'll check back later. What a tease. LOL

Love you, T

Patti said...

Oh COME ON! That is not nice at all. And all this time I thought you were so kind....now you are going to TORTURE us with this?! Please, please, please, pretty please tell us what is happening on Friday at 3:30 and on Saturday. Please....

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is SO NOT FAIR!!! But I do love surprises, so yay! : )

Lisa said...

please, please, please, please TELL ALL!!!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Ah yes,the infamous "hounding"....I'm the queen right? (wink)

How can I access this YouTube video you speak of.

And...you should do a contest so that we can guess what your big SECRET IS....

Heather

Take My Life... said...

DUDE!!!
I am everything but patient....
COME ON PLEASE SHELL!!!
TELL US !!!
Mimi

Anonymous said...

OOOH!! OOOH Pick me! Pick me!!! I think I MIGHT KNOW the secret! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Geeze Louise! This is just mean. Plain old mean and cruel.

Don't leave us hanging like this. SPILL.THE.BEANS!!!