Monday, April 28, 2008

NAMESAKES...custom orders OPEN

Each NAMESAKE is done in commercial quality pencils and paint on 9 x 12" bristol board as per your personal choices. The one above was for a little girl adopted from China. You can request specific colors or themes or hobbies and I reserve the right to use what I can from the info you supply to make the best celebration for the person receiving it. These are perfect gifts for TEACHERS, FRIENDS, BABYSITTERS, BABY SHOWERS, BIRTHDAY PARTIES, etc. So...here's the scoop!
Order pad open for the next 24 hours - CLOSING at 11pm Tuesday night.
Each hand-drawn, hand-colored NAMESAKE is $40.
50% of all proceeds goes to Pediatric Cancer.
Post a comment with your order to secure your place in line.
Make arrangements for payment via email. PayPal or personal check.
One person will win a 1/2 price NAMESAKE.
Pertinent information to supply in your follow-up email...
Child's name as you want it on the artwork
Theme, colors or hobbies
(trucks, racecars, the beach, dress-up, etc.)
Any vitals that you would like included
(usually for new baby gifts - weight, length, date, time)
If you have any questions please contact me at :

10 comments:

Wendy Hill said...

Michelle - I would like to order a print to honor my niece Amelia, in celebration of her completion of treatment for leukemia (ALL). Her name means "reslient" and she loves the princess theme. I will send you an e-mail to clarify my mode of payment.

As Cape Cod Turns said...

Michelle, you are so talented! Do you do horses or giraffes?

Debbie @ Three Weddings said...

Those are really great! I've always liked those. You are really talented.

P.S. Sorry I haven't commented in a while, things have been crazy over here!

Shell said...

I'd like to order one for each of my boys...they'll be great Christmas gifts! So, put me down for 2 and I'll email you with the details and payment info.

Thanks!

Debbie @ Three Weddings said...

Hi Michelle,

I was thinking, I'd like to put something on my blog about Namesakes. I don't really want to do a post, but I'd love to put an advertisement in my sidebar. Do you have anything like that set up? If you gave me a graphic you'd like to use I could work something up and see if you like it. You can contact me at deb.opks@gmail.com.

I'm also going to be looking at my checkbook to see if I can get two for my youngest daughters. I'm going to be putting them in the same room this summer and giving the oldest her own room and these would be really great to have on the wall!

Theresa said...

Michelle,

Love them! Hope your feeling better, friend.

I hope some of my readers are Checking You Out!

Love T

2boystwingirls said...

Hey, Michelle!

I'm not sure I've left a comment for you before but I am a devoted reader of yours, Dawn's and Mimi's. I have followed many Caringbridge and Carepage websites over the last 4 or 5 years and would love to have something that will celebrate the lives of all children while helping out a very special cause.
I would like to order 2 of your prints as I have twin girls who are just about to get into big girl beds and begin a new chapter in their life with all new bedding and wall colors, etc. Your artwork will be the perfect addition!
I will contact you so we can talk about the details.
Thanks for all you do to support "the kids!"
Michele

2boystwingirls said...

Hey, Michelle!

I'm not sure I've left a comment for you before but I am a devoted reader of yours, Dawn's and Mimi's. I have followed many Caringbridge and Carepage websites over the last 4 or 5 years and would love to have something that will celebrate the lives of all children while helping out a very special cause.
I would like to order 2 of your prints as I have twin girls who are just about to get into big girl beds and begin a new chapter in their life with all new bedding and wall colors, etc. Your artwork will be the perfect addition!
I will contact you so we can talk about the details.
Thanks for all you do to support "the kids!"
Michele

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle - I have a question about a namesake. Could you e-mail me at mappes@tds.net?

Thanks!
Kim

Theresa said...

Hey Michelle,
Renee told me how to set up the blog so now people can just click on your name and voila! Here they come.
Keep up the great work.
Love T