Thursday, October 2, 2008

You know it's Friday when...

All the lollipops are hairy...
Your motorcycle gets stuck in the A/C vent...
Your children have come down with Purple Stripe-itis...

The dog's sweet tooth can't be tamed.... The Pokemon Cards explode.... and all the characters you can't pronouce are loose in your house...

There's a "something-a-saurus" in your decaf...

Your offspring's legs are shrinking...fast...

All your shoes feel too tight...
Even these... (yes, that IS what you think it is!)
It's not even 9am and you feel like this...
Has anyone seen the Vodka Calgon?! HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Today is the last day for the CHILDREN'S BOOK CONTEST! <----Click there...and enter!

8 comments:

MaBunny said...

HAHAHA seems like you have your handsful today. Hope you have a great weekend!

This Mom said...

Okay I am so with you there. But I do have to say the lollipop is GROSSS.

MaBunny said...

OOOPS Michelle! the Sex goddess comment was a big joke, sorryit actually got published! lmao, and hanging head in embarrassement...

Anonymous said...

The sad thing is my daughter would pull the hair off and keep licking. I hear you and like your spirit! Thanks for the much needed laugh. Hope Saturday is just as much fun. Oh, switch to caff.

merrymstamper said...

pictures are priceless! I remember those days...sigh.

merrymstamper said...

pictures are priceless! I remember those days...sigh.

Donna Gotlib said...

My sister made the exact same slippers for me!!!! Aren't they wonderful!!!

Donna Gotlib said...

My sister made the exact same slippers for me!!!! Aren't they wonderful!!!