Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The newest artwork...

It's been a while since I showed off (I really don't show these to show off!) my latest NAMESAKES! But, as much as I know this could keep me downing Vivarin and hooking up my STARBUCK'S IV to my veins, Christmas is coming so think about getting a NAMESAKE for those children in your life and blessing a little Cancer Kid at the same time! As always, 50% of the proceeds (that's $20, b/c each NAMESAKE is $40) will go to a Cancer Kid! I know I lost a lot of readers when I was posting almost everyday about the kids who were just being eaten alive by this disease...but you know what? If it was your child, wouldn't you want someone to spread the word about this disease? Every day 46 children are diagnosed with this MONSTER! Every single day! So, here are a couple of the latest NAMESAKES I recently mailed out!

And it's kids like THIS that I do it for...

I love you Coleman! Praying hard for day #2 of this round of chemo!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
I just wanted to let you know I absolutely LOVE your blog. I don't comment often because I'm not "blog savy" and I don't have one of my own, but still I read it every day! The things you do for the "Cancer kids" is amazing, and as a mother who follows several of their stories, I think it's awesome that instead of just sitting around and talking/blogging about, you are doing something to help them out! I admire you!!! I love your Namesakes and was hoping to order one soon for my son Manuel, but with my husband having just got laid off last week, that's going to have to be postponed. But I'd be honored to hang your artwork in my son's room one day! It's beautiful!!! Take care, have a great day and keep blogging! :)

Christina Gomez
tinasimp3@comcast.net
C.O.L.E Prayer Team
www.colesfoundation.com

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

Keep fighting for the kids!!! They are the most important things on Earth. I know mine are.

HUGS COLEMAN!!!!! we love you over her in NW Arkansas.

MommaSuds said...

Those are so cute.I might need one for birthdays this year.That is so awesome that you donate 50% to the children whow live with this terrible disease.I admire you for talking about what should be important to all of us.I am sorry to hear you lost readers because of posting about something so important.Keep up the awesome work you do!

Anonymous said...

Love the namesakes.

And God Bless Coleman...

Michelle Kemper Brownlow said...

Karla,
Kennedy's is coming! Just a little back-logged!

:)Haven't forgotten!

Jen said...

Michelle, you did not lose this reader by writing about the kids with cancer. I love them so much too and they need us to help raise awareness! I wrote (well, tried to) a daily entry on my blog (yoursnmineisours.blogspot.com) for the kids during September. I felt like maybe some people weren't interested, but I didn't care! Thank you for all you do for the kids! And, you'll always have a reader in me even if I don't enter any contests (fun as they are!)

Have a great day! Jennifer

MaBunny said...

YOu didn't lose me either! In fact you inspired me...maybe as its getting colder outside now I'll get a hat order:)

Kim VanDerHoek said...

Wonderful namesakes!

You never lost me, I just get busy and can't keep up with everything in the blogosphere!

And yes, if my son had cancer I would be blogging and fund raising like mad.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I figured you had a few ahead of hers. Can't wait to see it.

=)

~Isabel said...

I love the "Maya" namesakes! How cute is it?!?!

Keeping Coleman in my thoughts and prayers...

Theresa said...

Are you taking orders?

I'd like to place one.

Love T