Monday, October 13, 2008

TAG...you're it!

So, I am doing a new twist on an old MEME! If you are reading this...consider yourself TAGGED! Do the MEME, link back to me and leave a comment so I can go peek at your answers! I LOVE THESE THINGS!!! 8 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME! So, are ya ready? Here goes! 1. Four of my toes are completely numb. Two on each foot! 2. I can make my tongue into a three-leaf clover shape. 3. I can tie a knot in a cherry stem INSIDE my mouth. This was my claim to fame while I was at Penn State! 4. I pierced my own belly button in 1991. 5. I have seen FOOTLOOSE over 30x. 6. I learned how to do photorealistic portraits this summer. See... (can't find the scanned image....check back) 7. I recently quit my Hip Hop dance class. 8. I was a teen model. GO forth and be RANDOM!!!

4 comments:

Amber R said...

Here you go. :)
http://ladyghost1.blogspot.com/2008/10/by-request.html

Patti said...

awwww, I forgot about the modeling, but never EVER forget footloose!

Laski said...

Holy cow! You just earned 10 cool points. I mean, the whole belly button thing! The cherry thing--such a cool party trick, eh?

Why are your toes numb????

Theresa said...

Yeah, why are your toes numb?

I posted my 8...not as cool as yours though.

Love T