Thursday, October 2, 2008

My brain...

* notebook of ideas for new series of picture books and/or early chapter books *boy main characters, of course *totally RE-vamping a picture book manuscript I had critiqued @ my conference. *new hamsters keep me up *stream of consciousness telling me I have way way way too many ideas in my mind to solidify just ONE! *WEEKEND IN ALMOST HERE!! Maybe I will sleep in! Snort! *Men still "JJJJggggggttttttttt JJJJJJgggggggttttttttt" in my basement *having fun on facebook - come "friend" me! *hating Childhood Cancer - praying for Coleman and Bay and Mikayla and all my other little babes fighting a fight none of us can imagine *I am HOMEROOM MOM!! *Crap...baby is up! *Back to reality!

3 comments:

Debbie @ Three Weddings said...

Yep, sounds familiar, but my notebook just has writing ideas. I can't draw and certainly not like you!

noexcuses said...

Thank goodness for notebooks! Even with them, our brains are still running at warp speed!

And the hamsters...oh I remember those days! At one point, we had eight!

See you on Facebook!

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Your brain never takes a break, does it?

Mine doesn't either. It's tiresome, isn't it?