Sunday, March 9, 2008

The SICK DAY is OVA...and it is time to PARTY!

Hey y'all (as Mimi would say!) Thank you SOOO much for all of your well-wishes and emails!! I feel so loved! You brightened my days! I am dragging myself out of the depths of Stomachbug City - BLECH! (No, Dawn, I didn't puke - but I probably should have!) UGH!! I will be back later today to give you all the scoop on a HUGE party you are all invited to!! Can't wait to tell ya! Check back after your kids are in bed and I will have all the 'deets' Catch ya in a bit! Have missed you all!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better. You've been missed! Theresa

Beth said...

Glad you are feeling better - we were all been sick with it last week!!

Anonymous said...

SO, SO glad you're better! I've had a couple of my own posts on sickness recently. Good times. Good times.