Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Thank you...

I am honored! Shellie at LITTLE BUT LOUD gave me a gift this week in the shape of a blog award! YEAH! THANK YOU, SHELLIE!

I would like to pass this award on to... Mimi, Dawn, Kendra and Heather. YOU ALL MAKE MY DAY!

Speaking of awards... the 2008 Bloggers Choice Awards are taking nominations. Our friend Dawn has been nominated for FOUR!!! Please go to her site, click on the awards and place your vote. You have to register to vote but it is free. She is pretty close to the top of almost all four awards - let's get her to FIRST!!! YEAH DAWN!!

2 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I'm so honored. Now how do I post it on my sidebar? Sorry, I missed your call today.

Grandmother Goddess of the Garden said...

Thanks so much Michelle...I too am honored! I'm going to be needing help posting it as well. Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you're having a good one.