Monday, June 23, 2008

WHEW...DONE...take a peek!

The following NAMESAKES were completed over the last two month when I opened my ORDER PAD for a 24 hour time frame. As always, 50% of proceeds of all artwork sold on this blog goes to it's 4 the kids, a blog of artists that raise money for the human side of pediatric cancer! Scroll through the NAMESAKES (9 x 12" and priced at $40 each) to find order information because the ORDER PAD IS OPEN FOR 48 HOURS! (Orders taken until 2am (EST) Thursday June 26th) Here's the TWIST - just like me to shake it up a bit - The person with the most referrals gets a FREE NAMESAKE!! So, write a quick blurb about the NAMESAKES (or send an email to friends). Tell them that 50% of their money will go to a specific family who, in addition to having a child suffering from cancer, is dealing with some uncomfortable financial situations! Link to me and have your readers include you as the referring party in their order email.
Email your child's name and desired theme, hobbies and/or colors, referring friend/blogger's name and your mailing address to michellebrownlow@yahoo.com . Paypal me or send a check for $40 for each NAMESAKE. Shipping is FREE.
Disclaimer: It took roughly 2 months to complete 20 NAMESAKES. Please understand the volume of orders this post may cause and please be patient in your wait for your artwork. I will let you know of your # in line when your payment is received.

I LOOK FORWARD TO CREATING YOUR ONE-OF-A-KIND NAMESAKE!

4 comments:

MaBunny said...

Wow Michelle, those are beautiful!
You did a great job.
I'm still working my fingers away crocheting new and cute things too:))
Have a great day!
Have already done a post for today so I will announce this tomorrow on my blog:))

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Michelle, I know I've said it before but you are SO FLIPPIN talented. I'm back from vacation so I'm about to get working on more jewels. Some to go up for auction and I'll get you my artist info. too. Stop on by my blog for the Montana pic's from vacation. We got back yest. Love ya, H

Rachel said...

WOW - your creativity is great and I'm so excited to get in line for a namesake...!

Theresa said...

Is that my fishing panda? I want to bawl...it is so cute!!!

Love T