Thursday, June 19, 2008

RELAY FOR LIFE for me...

My new favorite shirt! Tomorrow I walk for these guys! Bailey, AJ Mikayla, Haley, Julian, Kennedy, Coleman, John Eric and so many, many more that have blessed my life with strength that abounds! They have stolen my heart! They are precious. No one deserves the HELL these babies are going through... If you can...please follow THIS LINK to my RELAY site and donate a little bit. Maybe you could give up your lattes for a week, maybe no drive-thru for a couple days so you have the extra money to share with the kids who will have poison pumped into their veins tonight. Thanks for blessing them with your prayers! PLEASE link this on you site! Our Relay is Noon June 20 - Noon June 21st: 7pm is our Survivor Lap (I am taking the kids for this...I want them to be moved so they never forget and they are always PROactive!) 10pm is the Luminaria Ceremony and I walk from 12am - 2am Will blog later about some fun stuff coming to MY SEMBLANCE!!!!!

5 comments:

Coffespaz said...

I did RFL a few years ago, it was an amazing time and I still vividly remember that weekend.

Have a wonderful time, walk strong and proud!!

PS Love, love...love the shirt!!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! :) Thank you so much for including Kennedy. We will SEE you soon!!! :)

Michelle said...

The girls and I walked Relay for Life a few months back. I walked for a dear friend that I lost.

In Sept of this year, the girls and I are walking for Heart Disease. If you know anyone that will help us raise money please send them to my blog. There is a link to the American Heart Association's donation page.


The event at Relay was bitter sweet. I heard from survivors, and yet they honored my friend in a candlelight ceremony.

I cried.

Good girl, for doing the due diligence.

MaBunny said...

Way to go Michelle! I'll be cheering for you and all the kiddos...
You are doing truley amazing things!

Theresa said...

My new favorite shirt too, by the way!

Love T