Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sanity's Blogtober TIP Parade: 10/05

Stuck.

In.

House.

With.

Sick.

Kid.

(4 yr old with Pneumonia)

Need.

Remedies.

HELP!!!

He has an earache...I hate those dang things...besides Advil and a heating pad there's not alot you can do...

BUT! My grandmother, who was Pennsylvania Dutch, SWORE by an old remedy! You don't wanna know. No. You don't.

OK! OK! But I warned you!

Urine!

Yep, drops of your own urine in your ear would cure an earache.

Told ya you didn't want to know!

And, NO, I have never tried it!

You know the drill: Leave your tip. Blog about something you need or can give tips for. Invited your readers to do the same. Link back to me. It's the BLOGTOBER TIP PARADE! 31 days, 31 tips for moms!

Peace.

2 comments:

Julie said...

You totally should have tried it. Those Grandma remedies really do seem to work!

CraftyMomof3 said...

It's true...we are Penn Dutch too and my grues mum and my gram both used to tell me that. And I have also never tried it. I use the candle things from GNC.