Monday, August 11, 2008

And the WINNER is...and another CONTEST!

HOLY SMOKES I have been laughing for days! My stomach muscles hurt thanks to all of your funny responses to my contest!! I guess I can now thank the 125+ commenters for my six-pack abs (yeah, right! My six-pack is burried so far under baby fat, at this rate, I will never see them!) Not only was this contest a RIOT, it was a comfort to me (and some of you, too) to know that your children do the same STUPID things mine do. There are days that I actually say, "What on earth made you think this was a good idea?" And apparently, on any given day, there are numerous poop-smearing, butt-touching, penis-grabbing, mess-making kids that drive their mommies (and a few daddies) CA-RAZY! Case in point, as I am trying to type this there are Alpha-Bits (sans milk) flying across my kitchen like some form of cereal-fireworks show! God help me today! So, I have to say that most of your comments made me giggle till I almost puked! I read them to my kids, my husband and quite honestly ANY HUMAN that walked through my door. TOO FUNNY! But there was one that stood out from the rest, one that made me giggle a couple times a day when I thought about it or tell a complete stranger at the grocery store about it. Shannon in Delaware's words had me snickering for days! Maybe it's because I did the something similar as a child, maybe it's because one of my children did something similar, too. Either way I laughed and laughed and laughed! "That is the cat's bottom, NOT a pencil sharpener!" BWAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA! Congratulations Shannon and Dawn from Because I Said So - you BOTH win a personalized NAMESAKE! So, I guess I could run another contest with all of you guessing WHICH one of Dawn's 6 kids will behave enough this week to EARN themselves a NAMESAKE! LOL! There is another FUN contest coming today...but I have 3,000 AlphaBits to clean up first. I will see you back here at naptime for your next contest announcement! Shannon, please email me at michellebrownlow@yahoo.com to discuss the details of your NAMESAKE!

2 comments:

MaBunny said...

Congrats Shannon. When I came back off and on throughout the weekend to read the stories, I did laugh at that one. I've never had a cat but can imagine that poor kitty running for its life!
Another contest ? woohoo bring it on!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Thanks Michelle!! That is really awesome. :) I'm really excited!! I do owe it all to my sweet toddler Audrey (she who assualted the cat with a pencil) And yeah-- I've never seen a cat move so fast in my life....