Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sanity's Blogtober TIP PARADE: 10/01 What's Grosser than Gross?

So, before I get to the gore...let me explain my BLOGTOBER "TIP" PARADE!

Everyday in October I will choose a mom-centered problem/issue/question, write a short post about it and then offer a tip that will hopefully make life easier for many of you.

Post your OWN tip for that problem/issue/question on your blog and then come back and leave a comment so your blog link can be used for readers to visit YOUR blog. Don't forget to leave a link to ME in your post!

Come back and read what your Mommy Bloggin' friends have to offer. Just think, it may make your life a little easier, someone might tell ya something you never thought of!

Join me in the BLOGTOBER "TIP" PARADE!

10/01: WHAT'S GROSSER THAN GROSS?

Well, today had to be one of my Top 10 Grossest days as a mom and since misery loves company, I am going to share my day with you in a style you may remember from 6th grade...

WHAT'S GROSSER THAN GROSS?

Remembering you forgot to bury the hamster that died 3 weeks ago and is still in its cage in the garage!

WHAT'S GROSSER THAN GROSS?

Cleaning out the cat litter after said cat apparently had a wilderness buffet the night before!

WHAT'S GROSSER THAN GROSS?

Dog poo falling through the hole in the WalMart bag you just used to pick it up and landing right on the top of your foot!

WHAT'S GROSSER THAN GROSS?

Holding out your hands to cover your son's mouth while he coughs his eyeballs out and having the biggest loogie in history slide through your fingers!

WHAT'S GROSSER THAN GROSS?

Preparing to bury way-dead hamster and having your fingers go IN her when you pick her up because due to your procrastination, her whole underside has completely decayed!

WHAT'S GROSSER THAN GROSS?

Finding a mini-turd stuck between the wrinkles in your son's wee wee.

WHAT'S GROSSER THAN GROSS?

Chopping up raw chicken for dinner and thinking, "What IF I didn't wash well enough and some decaying-hamster-loogie-cat-and-dog-and-kid-poo germs are still on my hands?!"

*gag*

MY TIP: Don't let pets, sick kids or poop anywhere NEAR your person. You know, be a DAD!

(Dads, it was JUST A JOKE! Don't get your boxers in a wad! I'm JUST kidding!)

OK! So, now you are wondering what kind of TIP you can leave for me and thousands of other moms...

Here's what to do: Post on your blog the GROSSEST thing (in your opinion) about being a mom and give a tip on how to make that scenario easier, or better yet, how to make it GO AWAY! Link to Me! Come back and then go visit all the other Mom blogs for tips!

Leave your comment after you have posted your GROSSEST post!

Peace.

6 comments:

Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said...

EEEWWWWW - that was REALLY the grossest of gross! I ewweed and squealed and felt ill. Good job!

Julie said...

URP. That WAS gross! I don't even know if I can top that...

Julie said...

Okay, I posted my gross story....check it out here: http://juliekirbyblog.blogspot.com/

Crafty Mama said...

Last year, I went to put something into the fridge at work, and was dismayed to see that there was *still* a big pan of leftover Corned Beef and Cabbage in there. Only now it was a week old. So I took it upon myself to dispose of....and ended up upending it over myself and all over my dry-clean only shirt. There was no salvaging it for the day....I had to call my husband to bring me some clothes and go to the drycleaner right away with the soiled shirt. My car smelled like a restaurant dumpster!

But your hampster story.....I don't know if anyone can top that! Ewwwww!

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://evufirara.arcadepages.com/gonyduwe.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Dear Author michellekemperbrownlowwrites4kids.blogspot.com !
In my opinion it is obvious. I will not begin to speak this theme.