Friday, April 10, 2009

OUTER BANKS 2009 Part 1

Welcome to our beach house!
This is the view off the top deck - there are 3 levels of decks.
Games every night!
The loves of my life!
Sunrise off the deck!
A little basket ball on the courts in the back of the house.
This is the house from the movie NIGHTS IN RODANTHE with Richard Gere and Diane Lane. It was a 2 hour drive to get there but well worth the trip! We watched the movie that night! SWATCOP was taken aback by its beauty.
Walking to the beach on the bridge over the dunes.
Kite Flying 101

Well, I am off to the beach...

WISH YOU WERE HERE!

8 comments:

MaBunny said...

I wish I was there too! looks absolutely beautiful! Glad you are enjoying it!

Beth said...

I wish I were there too!!! Enjoy!

TwinsanityMom - Janet said...

I wish I were there!! My friends parents actually own a house in that community...how funny! Right when you come in the entrance they are smack dab at the end of the street. Small world!

Theresa said...

I haven't been by in a while. Looks like everyone is doing well. Glad you had a good time.

Love T

~*Jessica*~ said...

Great Pics!! Looks like a great trip...enjoy!

Happy VGNO
Jessica

Rose Vanden Eynden said...

Great pictures! Looks like a lovely time. Enjoy!

Donna said...

OMG - gorgeous!!! My husband and I were just talking about doing a family vacation to the Outer Banks. Now I definitely want to go.

Wendy Webster said...

How did you find the house from the movie? I would love directions. I've been to the OB several times but never stayed overnight. There isn't much to do there and finding a house to rent not fun. Any suggestions?