Monday, April 20, 2009

MoBlogMo...meet SUZANA

Well, we are back...MoBlogMo took a small break while I was on vacation. But I am happy to be back and thrilled to introduce you to Suzana!

Suzana is the mother of one from Chicago and owner of Firefly-Shop.org - Everything handmade for you, your family and home! FUN! Suzana has been blogging since September 2008!

So, without further adieu...please help me to welcome Suzana to Mommy Blogger Monday!

So, Suzana, why did you start blogging? I love to write and having a blog seemed really fun, and it really turned out to be even better than I imagined. It is fun! I am fully addicted! Now, tell us a little about you! I’m 27 (still, but not for long) I’ve been with Hubby for 6 years, and we’re married for 4, happily. We have one child, our beautiful Princess who will be 4 this year. I love every moment of being a Mommy. I’ve always wanted to be one and I’m so happy that I can be a SAHM. I also enjoy making things myself. That’s why I am so happy to have my Etsy shop www.fireflyshop2008.etsy.com I love to cook. It makes me happy to see people love and enjoy anything I make. Give me a short product review of something you can’t live without. Hmm…I can’t live without my laptop, but the new obsession is a Google cell phone. G1 is the best thing ever. The internet on that thing and it is so fast which is awesome for blogging if I’m out without my laptop.

Your biggest life lesson. Don’t try to be someone you’re not!

Tell us a secret. I have a journal that I occasionally write in…well actually only when I’m mad at Hubby I write in it.

LOL! Your husband doesn't read Mommy Blogs does he? Let's change the subject before we get you in trouble! What’s your biggest passion? Creating things.

What do you wish for? To have a good life, for my little girl to be healthy and happy all her life.

What do you hate? Unfairness in the world.

Oh, Suzana...YOU AND ME BOTH! I would like to change the world! So, speaking of CHANGE...If your spouse would agree to let you go on a date with ONE celeb…list your top 3 picks. The first and only pick would be Christian Biel (the new batman) in case you didn’t know.

Do you have any phobias? No other than just worries what if?

OOoooooo that's a BIG one! I could play the "What If..." game until I need to be medicated! But, on a lighter note (and before I need to lie down for psychotherapy), if you could speak one sentence for the rest of your life, what would it be? I love my family, I am happy! What do you always hope people see on YOUR inside? How good person I am!

Well, Suzana, it has been a pleasure having you! I am so glad you sent in your questionnaire! Head over to Firefly-Shop.org and see what she creates!!

If you would like to be included in a Mommy Blogger Monday interview...email me @ michellebrownlow@yahoo.com

Peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much :) You are amazing :) :) :)
And no Hubby doesn't read Mommy blogs other than when I need his help with design on mine so he snicks some reading in LOL

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Great post...so good to meet you...I love your blog...I am a new blogger and would love for you to drop by for a visit.....

Lora said...

I love it!