Sunday, June 24, 2007

HOLY SHMOLY...

OK. So, one of my editors calls me this week and asks me if I would be interested in writing my own column. He actually said I could name it whatever I wanted and I could write on any subject I wanted. My subject could stay the same or vary from week to week. I freeze, I can't nail down a column title which, in turn, doesn't help me come up with a theme... Because I am so very much in love with my first job as "Mom," I am thinking I might call it something that a mom says often.... "BECAUSE I SAID SO!" or something similar.... I have always dreamed of being a syndicated journalist with my own column, what a great way to influence lives with humor and anecdotes to get another mom through her day. Not a bad gig for becoming a published children's writer either! So, the saga continues.....

No comments: