Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Two crazies...

Some of you have one, some have six, I have three. Three little crazy people that run around my house and make messes and eat a lot of food. But whether they are handing me their boogers or giving me sticky kisses or ridding themselves of their latest guilt I wouldn't trade my life for that of another. Sure a little quiet bungalow on a beach with the sounds of waves and seagulls sounds nice some days but who would tug on my hand and grunt to go outside for a mid-morning swing? Who would ask for "quality time" together by backing into my crisscrossed legs with an open book? The time I have with my children is so priceless yet it flies by at the speed of light. The one who first blessed my belly is now more than shoulder height, his sister who came only 15 months later is giving him a good run for the money academically and size-wise. Then the baby who came 7 1/2 years later is quickly pushing into the terrible twos when his first steps seem like yesterday's headlines. God continues to bless me with these babies, boogers and books and I am forever thankful for all three!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Loved this entry....I too am a mom of three very young booger givers, in fact, only one of them is old enough to hand them to me. I have to pick the others still. :0)