Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The envelope, please! (and a contest!)

Hi all!

I have run a few contests these past couple weeks and wanted to let you know who our winners are!

The MIDDLE SCHOOL CONFIDENTIAL BOOK goes to IrishMama!

and

The CURIOUS GEORGE: A VERY MONKEY CHRISTMAS goes to Bobbi-Jo from The High Family (go check out her photo - you'll see why she won! Too cute!)

There is a LEAP FROG LEAPSTER 2 contest coming up by the end of thise week!!!

Come back to check! That would make one AWESOME Christmas gift and it will be FREE!!!

Happy Shopping.

Peace.

2 comments:

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Everyone loves my new blog template and I will be sure to make mention of YOU on the next post! I can't believe I forgot to! Or I can figure out a way to put up a mention on the sidebar since you are the artist of it! xo

The High Family said...

First...what the heck is up with all the spam?! that bites!

Second...thanks SO MUCH for the movie AND soundtrack!! I still can't believe we won!! I am so sorry that I completely forgot to email you when we received it (crazy busy with holiday prep) in the mail. Ryan (and Kara) LOVES them both very much. I took a picture of him with the movie....I will email it to you sometime this week (we are visiting my inlaws for the weekend).

Thanks again and keep the posts coming...I love reading your blog. :)

~ Bobbi