Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Very Monkey Christmas THE CONTEST!

When PBS contacted me to see if I would have a Curious George party to announce the release of the FIRST CURIOUS GEORGE CHRISTMAS MOVIE, I agreed. I love kids. It would be fun!

The preview of the movie is on PBS today! To learn more about what's going on with that rascaly monkey...CHECK HIM OUT HERE!

Curious George: A Very Monkey Christmas, finds George and The Man with the Yellow Hat having a very merry time counting down the days until Christmas. There’s only one puzzle: neither of them can figure out what to give the other for a present. The Man is having trouble reading George’s wish list and George doesn’t have a clue about what to get for The Man who has everything. Maybe you can help!

We had a blast at our party! My favorite part was the contagious giggling from the other room when George would get himself in those typical Monkey predicaments.

The movie held their attention (until the last short bit) which is AMAZING for a room full of kiddos 5 and under! WOW!

We are headed out of town and taking MY COPY with us in the car to ring in the Holidays as we go...over the hill and through the woods to Grandmother's house!

Post a picture of your cutest Curious George fan on your blog and leave me a link and I will have my impartial judges pick the most creative photo to win the DVD, not yet released. The 2n drunner up will receive the Curious George: A Very Monkey Christmas soundtrack!

POST THOSE PICTURES NOW!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have a blog so I can't do your contest, but my 4 year old and I watched the movie/show/whatever this morning and loved it. He's sick with a cold and impetigo and didn't fuss at all about either thing through the whole thing which is extremely amazing.

Cynedra

The High Family said...

Here's our pic!

http://highfamily4.blogspot.com/2009/11/ryan-george-bff.html

Hope the judges LOVE it! ;)

Happy Thanksgiving Brownlow Family!

~ Bobbi :)

Anonymous said...

We'd love to enter this, but my son doesn't have a lot of George stuff except and tin box and a stuffed George; so we'd most likely not win.

He saw that show/movie and his eyes were glued to the TV! He loves George!! We'd love to know when the movie is released.