Friday, January 11, 2013

HELLOOOOO, remember me??

It has been way too long since I posted - life has been way busy! But I don't need to tell YOU that! :)

I am thrilled to give you the link to my author blog:
Michelle Kemper Brownlow

Why an author blog?
BECAUSE ON DECEMBER 27, 2012 I SIGNED MY VERY FIRST BOOK DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surprisingly enough... it's NOT a picture book. It's a novel! Yep! Forget the 500 word limit of picture books! This novel is currently at 73,000 words! And those of you who know me well KNOW I have a hard time with the "long story short" idea! LOL! Doesn't compute!

I would LOVE if my original readers would help support me in what has been a SEVEN YEAR journey! You all have been with me since the beginning!


Here's the scoop on my book:

IN TOO DEEP
'New Adult' Novel (target age 17-24)
Contemporary Romance


Gracie Jordan’s innocence has bad boy Noah Foster intrigued. Without hesitation, she follows Noah’s charming lead into a relationship she’s nowhere near ready for. Noah’s love turns dark but Gracie holds on waiting for the Noah she fell in love with to return. Her heartbreak threatens to pull her under but her best friend and Noah’s former roommate, Jake, refuses to be a bystander. Jake throws Gracie a life raft and prays it’s not too late.

Please check out my blog and "like" my facebook page - Michelle Kemper Brownlow Author

You can also peek at me HERE!

My official welcome to the Sapphire Star Publishing Family!

1 comment:

Lora said...

Awesome! So proud (and jealous! ! )